[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] new relief area inside the Atlanta air port

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 18 12:02:48 UTC 2016

I received this from the NJAGDU list, and thought people might be interested.

Tracy

the air port in Atlanta   has

dog relief areas inside concourses

from inside the secure areas

I just received some important information Guide dog users will especially be interested! in

At the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport, there are dog relief areas inside concourses B and C. In concourse B, it is near gate B33, on the right about 20 feet past the gate; in concourse C, it’s near C19, on the left, across from Starbucks. There is braille signage both indoors and out. The relief areas consist of concrete and turf.

In December, EVERY concourse at Atlanta will have a relief area that can be accessed from inside the secure areas.

this means then we park our dog we don’t have to be rechecked  in