[NAGDU] Service Animal Relief Areas now Available at Atlanta Airport concourses

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 18 17:36:28 UTC 2016

I thought it wouldn't go well, but both Krokus and Ben had no problem with
it.  I took off the harness, gave the command, and they both started
interested sniffing and quickly did the deed.  I think it helped
considerably that there were pee smells even this poor human could smell.
And it probably didn't hurt that they're both male, and always ready to
leave their calling card.
Whatever, the dog was relieved, and so was I, knowing I didn't have to worry
about that for a while.
Tracy