[NAGDU] Tough squeaky

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Oct 23 15:15:31 UTC 2016

Tracy,

I had mentioned the iSqueak by JW Pets. We could not survive without
those! They're good for indoor play, too, since I have discovered that
they don't break things like the TV screen when thrown too hard to get a
really good bounce. /lol/ They do apparently make a scuff mark on the
new stainless steel fridge, which is not okay with the spouse. No more
bouncing the ball in the kitchen to entertain a young poodle through the
winter, I guess.  I like the medium size for indoor play and the large
for outdoors.

hth

Tami