[NAGDU] Help with obedience

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 21:54:51 UTC 2016

Dar, Especially several years ago many Pilot grads, and yes from other
schools, did go to obedience class or hire private trainers. There is
absolutely nothing wrong with this. You are just doing levels of obedience
maybe even getting titles on your guide dog. It has been done many many
times before.

Actually, you are admirable to be secure in yourself to say I need help. The
rest of us can just shut our mouths and encourage this for anyone courageous
to put titles on their dogs.

So go for it Dar and others with my full blessings.

Becky and Jake