[NAGDU] Tough squeaky

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 30 14:19:04 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa.  Fleece squeakies are Krokus's favorite, though it's hard to
find ones that can stand up to him.  I'll check these out.
I love not-so-loud, but Krokus thinks the louder, the better!  Especially if
I'm on the phone.
How big is Katie?  Krokus is 60 pounds, but I usually think he needs a big
toy. He has a huge head, and powerful jaws.
Tracy