[NAGDU] Staying together

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Sep 2 12:43:20 UTC 2016

I kind of agree with Rebecca on this. Follow is fine, except when you're in a big, noisy place that you can't really track who you're meant to follow and thus, don't know if your dog really is or not. If I'm with a sighted friend, I will often walk sighted guide and heel my dog because, first, it's easier to stay with the person that way (and they're not spending most of the time trying to keep track of us/directing us), and second, it's a whole lot more companionable and much easier to keep a conversation going when you're not always having to manage your dog. Different strokes, I suppose.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name