[NAGDU] Hello

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:34:08 UTC 2016

Welcome Dalton!
My name is Aleeha, and I am working my second guide, a yellow lab from The Seeing Eye, named Whitley. SHe’s a fantastic little girl. We’ve been home for almost a month now. It’s so hard to believe. You will find many varying opinions on this list. It’s a very supportive and fun environment, though.
I serve on the NAGDU board of directors as well, so feel free to ask any questions  you might have.
Best,
Aleeha and Whitley