[NAGDU] Seeing Eye application process

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:32:59 UTC 2016

As far as I know Seeing Eye only does home visits for retrain applicants if they've had a big life-change, or if the graduate asks for and has a good reason for it. Examples would include, an injury that impacts a persons pace and balance, major life-style change etc. In most cases a repeat home visit prrobably is not necessary.

Jeff Young