[NAGDU] Seeing Eye application process

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Sat Sep 10 15:16:07 UTC 2016

 When you are scheduled for your home interview, ask what will be expected during the juno walk. If you can, try to learn a route that can be used for the juno walk. It is important that you have knowledge of the environment. In any case, because I've always known my environment by the time a juno walk was done, I'm not sure what is expected. You have great questions that I'm sure that someone on the training staff would be happy to answer for you. Again, when you receive a call to schedule a visit, these are all great questions to ask of the person who calls. During the call to set up my last juno walk for The Seeing Eye, I was told to prepare a route with which I and the instructor could work. Of course, Guiding Eyes definitely requires that one has a route prepared (not a long one) to use for their videos. Seeing Eye never does videos and doesn't plan to any time soon.