[NAGDU] {Spam?} Handle signs, and more on how to get my dog disengaged from people

Bianka bianka at andi-bika.de
Sun Sep 18 08:11:02 UTC 2016

Hi list,

Interesting peace there about perception and the slight movement.

Well, personally, I don't feel that signs really work. And I like the psychological explanation.

Usually Ijust tell my dog that we are going to continue and I tell the person that my dog is off-limits when in harness. There are people who just will never learn it and I have had to learn to not get excited over this but just to get my dog's attention back as fast as I can.

I might try the leash movement though I wouldn't want to do it when waiting at a traffic light because I don't want to loose direction by unintentionally changing my position.

as for echo location and expanding perception I do feel that there is potential there. However, i haven't really found a lot of people who approach this topic with an open mind but stay grounded.

Take care,

Bianka