[NAGDU] Seizure disorder and guide dog schools

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 20 17:18:46 UTC 2016

Hello:

Just as another note, I know that my school in Canada has trained  a combination ceasure alert and guide dog. I think it's important to see what the schools can do.  If they have these other training programs they might be able to do both for you with your dog. You can imagine the freedom this dog gave this fellow to be able, as a visually impaired person, to get around better as well as feeling safer.

Gary