[NAGDU] Corrections

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:31:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

I live in Duluth. I am not sure what the law actually says, but the
individual that I and the school lpoke to about this issue did say that
leash corrections were illegal here. I don't think that there is anything
that actually says anything about leash corrections, but I am not too
sure... and this is the only place where I have experienced this. So, I
would not be too worried about that.

Also, the Seeing Eye makes clicker training an optional part of the
training, but the clicker does not fix all problems, and can make some even
worse. What's more, I don't feel that many students grasped the concept of
the clicker enough to use it effectively... and some that did are now using
it incorrectly or too frequently. I view the clicker as a tool in my
toolbox. It is good for certain situations, but I would not resort to it in
every situation.

Thanks.