[NAGDU] free stuff

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 14:53:57 UTC 2016

Hello all!

I have just made a few of my products available through Amazon.  It’s a big step and I’m super excited!  The products are new though and need some reviews.   This is where I would appreciate anyone who might be willing to help.

I would send you a coupon code for a free product.  You would go to Amazon and order the product.  You can get free shipping with Prime or the minimum order amount.  Amazon ships you the product.  You use it and hopefully love it!  If not, let me know and I’ll fix it if at all possible.  then you leave a review on the Amazon product page.  that’s it!

I have door bells in red, blue, purple or brown.  These are great for training your dog to ring when he needs to go outside.  they are also a cute home décor accent.  I also appreciate that they let me know when a family member has come in.  My husband is a super quiet person!

I also have collar bells in pink, purple, red, blue and brown.  These come in a set of three one each of three different sized bells.   They are intended for indoor or quiet outdoor use.  I haven’t tried them out in other applications, but they could certainly be clipped onto anything moving that you wanted to keep track of.

These two products aren’t specific to guide dogs.  So if you have a pet dog, you are most welcome to try them out.  The coupon codes are single use, so if you know of someone not on this list who might be interested, please have them contact me directly so I can communicate with them directly!

Email me privately at: julielj at neb.rr.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
Julie
New lowered price on my book:
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC