[NAGDU] Gas attack!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 25 14:20:42 UTC 2016

I've been trying Krokus on a new food, Nature's Variety Instinct Rabbit.  It
doesn't seem to be agreeing with him; he has gas that could clear the room.
For some reason, it seems to get worse as the day goes on-OK in the morning,
deadly in the evening.  I'm thinking of giving up the rabbit experiment.

I'm wondering if it's a temporary thing that will pass as he adapts to the
new food, or if rabbit is just not the thing for him.  My feeble old brain
can't recall previous experiences of this nature.  Anyone have any thoughts?

If you hear on the news that a building near the UN was evacuated because of
fears of poison gas, that will be us.

Tracy