[NAGDU] Update on my pup

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 28 23:19:46 UTC 2016

Hi Marsha,
Glad to hear your dog is doing better. I hope you feel better soon too.
Dogs can get into a lot of things they shouldn't and sometimes they are
so quick .  One of my friends who was a puppy raiser was walking with
the puppy in a restaurant to get to a meeting room we were going into
when the puppy grabbed the food off someones plate as they passed the
table.  My friend offered to buy the person another meal .
Marilyn and Anna