[NAGDU] Uber/Lyft Accountability Comes To Tennessee!

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:43:01 UTC 2017

Dear federation family,
Tennessee and TAGDU is proud to work with the national office the next three years to ensure Lyft and Uber do their part to both train their drivers and hold any driver accountable for their actions. I, James Boehm, will be heading theTennessee initiative. If you live in Tennessee and you would like to participate in our program, please contact me off list at secretary at nfb-tn.org <mailto:secretary at nfb-tn.org>. The initiative is not limited to NFB members or individuals who are blind. The more diverse our data collection is, the more diverse and randomized our sample will be(which strengthens our data). The TAGDU board  is excited to announce  that Lyft’s middle Tennessee coordinator has agreed to attend our 2018 seminar as our guest speaker. Further, two guide dog schools have verbally committed to attend our program as well! How exciting! We wish everyone a wonderful week! Safe travels!
James Boehm

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

-Audrey Hepburn: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible'"
Live the life you want!