[NAGDU] International travel with a guidedog

Sandra Burmester skburmester at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:21:40 UTC 2017

Hi,
When we went to Japan for the first time.  We had to follow all the rules
about a rabies free zone.  My dog had to be mirochiped first then have a
rabies shot then 30 days latter another rabies shot then a titer test
done.  It had to follow a strict shedule.  Then you have to wait for 180
days.  Then submit your paper work.  You can look up all this info on the
internet.  Guide dogs don't have to go through the quarintine time in
japan.  At least I didn't.  You could ccontact the Kansai Guide dog school
and they may be able to help you with paperwork.
I hope this helps.
Sandra