[NAGDU] International travel with a guidedog

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Apr 5 00:44:47 UTC 2017

I am seinding the letter our moderator wrote to me, so you all will know
that people can't express themselves on this list.

Dan, I expect you planned to hear from me. Be very careful what you say
on this list. You made it a point to more or less slur the dog handlers
in Japan. One of them, as you know, is on this list. Would you feel
welcome if you were on someone else’s list and these things were said.
You also did go on and on and on about Japan. Not even sure Miranda is
going to Japan. Try very  hard to just say what you mean and don’t
belabor it. Just because we have a list here doesn’t mean we can write
whatever we please, push send, and it isn’t noticed. A little tact is in
order, so think how it sounds please before you send it.
Thanks, Dan, for your cooperation.
Cindy Lou Ray