[NAGDU] International travel with a guide dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Apr 6 15:02:42 UTC 2017

Harmful and painful? I call shenanigans. Maybe one dog in a super super huge number may have a bad reaction, but I hardly think we'd still be chipping dogs something like 20 years later if there was that big of a problem. Microchipping is another expense, and perhaps Pilot feels its money could be better spent. This would be speculation of course.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name