[NAGDU] Sneak Peek: NAGDU Seminar at Convention

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 22:28:07 UTC 2017

Jordan,

	I hope you can be there, too! There is nothing like being physically
present in the room filled with so much positive energy! Please find me and
say hello!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.