[NAGDU] Sneak Peek: NAGDU Seminar at Convention

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 22:37:56 UTC 2017

Nancy,

	It's too bad you won't be able to be there live! The energy in the
NAGDU meetings is palpable but you might be able to feel it through the
stream!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.