[NAGDU] Clipping dogs nails

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 13 17:41:06 UTC 2017

Hi Lisa.
I feel wimpy about nail clipping, too, which is why I chose the Dremmel for grinding my dog's nails.  I've been using the grinder for 20 years now, and haven't hurt a dog.  I just have to pay attention to the heat it causes, as Julie explained.  It's not my dog's favorite thing, but a little kibble goes a long way to making it OK by him.
Tracy