[NAGDU] Looking for a list

Jen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 23:03:14 UTC 2017

I am the owner of the GDB list however, subscription can be a bit slow as my
co moderator handles new membership, so be patient :) FYI: We only allow
members who have been notified they have been accepted to get a guide dog
from GDB, a current alumni and puppy raisers :) Any questions, please email
me at jenandnixon at gmail.com  I mainly handle the more technical side of the
group now as I lead a very active and busy life, especially during the
summer months, but do answer posts from time to time or reminders of our
guideliens. Here's the link to join:

ns.ca

Jen and Aiken McEachen
Pampered Critters House and Pet Sitting Services
Email me to inquire about my services at: pamperedcritters at gmail.com
www.pamperedcritters.ca / http://www.facebook.com/pamperedcritters