[NAGDU] economical dog food

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:30:44 UTC 2017

I'm asking for a friend on a budget.  What dog foods would people
suggest that are lower priced?   If we can keep it to $1 per pound that
would be great!

She will likely have it shipped to her home from Chewy or PetFlow.  She
does not have a dog yet, so determining exact dietary needs is a bit of
a guess, but she needs to have some ideas before bringing the dog home.

It will definitely be an adult dog, no puppy food needed.  She is okay
with grains.    She wants a dry food. The dog will be in the 40 to 60
pound range, so no tiny bites or anything like that.

I'm looking at Purina One and the Diamond Naturals lines for her.  What
other suggestions do folks have?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Julie