[NAGDU] economical dog food

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 21:16:51 UTC 2017

Julie:

Oh my goodness, $70 for 20 pounds.  I am sure there are a lot of us who
cannot afford that kind of food.  I just checked the Rural King website
www.ruralking.com.  They have the Purina Dog Chow Complete 46 pound bag for
$19.99.  I do not know what the shipping price would be since I get mine
from their store in my area.  They also offer a large selection of other dry
dog foods as well as bones and treats.  Believe me without these low prices
I could not afford to feed my guide dog either.  Unfortunately rent and
utilities keep going way up but the income stays the same.  It is too bad
that the guide dog schools do not offer some kind of discount coupons or
stipend to help graduates, especially retired seniors,  on very low incomes.

Sandra  -----Original Message-----