[NAGDU] Uber Driver Fired!

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Apr 20 21:27:23 UTC 2017

I will keep this message, I am sure our president has the same information.
Could the information be sent in just the email so you could get to it
faster, keeping this in the phone?
I never remember things like that when the time comes to do something.
Sorry this happened, but smiling when drivers learn they can't not
respect the uber training.