[NAGDU] economical dog food

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Apr 23 03:58:03 UTC 2017

*Hello,
I just purchased a forty pound bag of Diamond Naturals Beef And Rice.
for roughly $32.00 from Chewy. I purchased some canned cat food to bring
my order to more than $49.00 and received free shipping.
Diamond Naturals contains no corn, wheat, or soy. I've fed it to Harley
since he was a puppy.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace