[NAGDU] service animals

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Apr 25 02:20:12 UTC 2017

Original I have a question, if this is the case for the lady, what
gives her the rite to let the dog run around.
A leash is for all rite?
Drives me crazy when this happens, hard to keep my own dog in control
as well as someone elses loll.
message:

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dcwein%40dcwein.cnc.net