[NAGDU] bad dogs

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Apr 25 18:55:13 UTC 2017

Yes I give her the knee when she is sniffing buts.
Never tried it when nove is on ground.
I can use my left knee to do this.
I also have to do this when we sniff corners on buildings, as well as
when driver is walking up to us.
She starts a tail wag, where for the most part would be fine, except if
there is a curb off I go because she is watching driver not feet and curb.
She might get this thing after all.
I just have to stay on her at all times.
The short leash is wonderful.
I even have the prong collar on.
I slow her down in areas I don't know so I do have better balance.
Going down ramps things like that.