[NAGDU] FW: An Unfortunate Lift Incident

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 16:48:12 UTC 2017

Cindy,

	I'm not sure what you mean by it not going to the list. Did you reject the message or did he not send it to the list. It seems from the headers that it was sent directly to you. I also saw a messageto the list with a subject line and response to him, I think.

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.