[NAGDU] How to deal with a sniffer

lkeeler at comcast.net lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 02:01:39 UTC 2017

Yah, They have to read the peemail and visit the poobox! If I'm out for a
walk and not in a big hurry, I let her do it a little bit. If we're in a
hurry or around a lot of people, I usually correct her or divert her
attention. They haven't yet developed an off switch for the nose and if they
do, won't be a dog anymore!