[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] Blind Nashville man denied ride by Lyft driver despite need for emergency vet care

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Apr 27 14:05:53 UTC 2017

I'm so sorry this happened, James and I'm very sad about Shep. My Evan
dog numerous dos has a tumor in his spleen but fortunately it got taken
out in time so he had more years to live so I know how serious they can be.

And as far as Lift, Uber, cabs or anything,until the law has teeth and
it is indeed treated as a criminal offesse and there is punishment that
is swift and unpleasant this stuff will keep going on.

Warmest,

Dan