[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] Taking a Service Animal to a Job Interview: Public Access or Reasonable Accommodation?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:45:55 UTC 2017

I don't think anyone is disputing it so much as finding it rather incredulous. They quoted it from a specific place in Part 1.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com

  Interview: Public Access or Reasonable Accommodation?

This doesn't make sense to me. If you are going into a store, you don't have to ask permission to bring in the dog so you can shop. I do get it if you are interviewing in a restaurant because the office of the interviewer may be back close to the food prep area. I might do it in that case. I think that it defies logic when most often the place is quite public.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com