[NAGDU] Greetings from a new poster

rickyjoecook at comcast.net rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 13:10:51 UTC 2017

Hello, I am Ricky Joe Cook with my black labrador “Darcy”. We are located in Tigard Oregon which is a suburb of Portland.

I am looking for some advice for me and Darcy. I am a chef and I do in-store wine tasting/cooking events in grocery stores. I will be starting my first series of new demos next Friday. I have a table that I use which is about four feet long and two feet wide. I will be standing behind the table for about three hours. I am trying to figure out how to handle positioning Darcy. should I take her bed and put it under the table? If so and I am using my hands how should I attacher on tie down. I was thinking to maybe my belt? I don’t really want to attach her to the table. I will have wine bottles and a cook stove on the table. II don’t know if there are any blind chefs with guide dogs or not but was wondering what they did while they were working.

I am glad to provide more info but this is the basic idea of what I am doing and need some advice for.

Thanks,

Ricky Joe & Darcy