[NAGDU] Apprentice Instructor

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Thu Aug 10 12:09:28 UTC 2017

*Hello Julie, Rox, and Meghan if you're on this list too.
I have to admit that when I originally approached Leader Dogs about
apprenticing, that I hadn't completely flushed out the "Kool-Aid" from
my system. *grin*
It looks like I hadn't thought far enough outside of the "box".
Thank you for this excellent food for thought.

Wayne And Harley D