[NAGDU] Sensitive dog food

Afton roy anne Harper aftonroyanneharper at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 21:37:41 UTC 2017

Hello all! It's Afton
So I recently took my lab retriever Payton to the vet because his ears had some yeast so I got him some ear wash with medicine. My veterinarian also suggested that I change his food from purina pro plan To something for sensitive stomachs Because a lot of issues stem from Their diet. But the food she suggested me which was science diet, is rather expensive. So, I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions for good dog-food that Is made for a sensitive stomach But won't empty my wallet