[NAGDU] Sensitive dog food

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 00:07:52 UTC 2017

If the issue is ear infections, then a food without corn, wheat or soy might
help.  A grain free food is even more likely to help with things like ear
infections, skin rashes and general allergies.

If the issue is a sensitive stomach, then that's different.  I'd go with a
chicken and rice, turkey and rice or something similar.

I'm not sure why your vet is suggesting a sensitive stomach formula to
address ear infection issues.  That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Dog food advisor is a really good resource to research various foods.  Chewy
and PetFlow are both services I've used to purchase foods.  I'm hesitant
about ordering from Amazon because of possible lengthy time spent in
warehouses.  Or if you like to shop locally I'd check out pet stores or farm
supply type of stores.  I'd stay away from grocery stores and places like
Wal-Mart.  I've not seen a quality dog food there.

In the past I've fed  Earthborn Wholeistics, Flint River Ranch, Taste of the
Wild, Solid Gold and probably others I'm forgetting.  I switch between
protein sources every couple of bags and switch between brands every few
years.

I've just switched to the American Journey made by Chewy.  So far so good.
No complaints, but I'm on the first bag of it, so not a lot of experience.
The dogs like it.  They have experienced no health or relieving issues.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>