[NAGDU] Sensitive dog food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 13 13:40:11 UTC 2017

My Krokus is a golden/lab cross.  He had considerable trouble with ear infections when I brought him home.  My vet suggested eliminating chicken from his diet.  I had already eliminated grain, which firmed up his stool nicely.  Eliminating chicken, and cleaning his ears every month or 2, has so far cleared up the ear infection problem.  I am feeding Taste of the Wild Bison and Venison.  It costs more than Purina, but I am also not spending hundreds for vet visits to deal with his ears.  We have found a local source for his food, which is nice.
It's hard to find a food with absolutely no chicken in it, but it's been worth the trouble of doing the research.
Tracy