[NAGDU] Semi-retired?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 19:14:03 UTC 2017

Maybe Fisher is semi-retired. I remember having a black and white attitude
toward this, but I may have had a change of heart. I visited with someone
from TSE at the National Federation of the Blind Convention about resuming
Fisher's work. He suggested that, while I was pushing it a little with his
just turning eleven, it might be worth a shot. He said to not put him in
stressful situations and to make sure he could see well enough. He went to
chur with me today. No brainer. He got in the car, snuggled down so he would
fit in the front seat, and when we went into the church, he remembered most
things about the church. Fisher was terribly happy to be there, very good,
acting as if he hadn't missed a day in the past almost two years. One of my
friends didn't even know he was there. It was a thrilling experience to have
him with me.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>