[NAGDU] water in air ports

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:49:52 UTC 2017

I always relieve my dog on leash and especially in the airport. Also, no,
you have to buy water after you get through security, though I suppose if
you had an empty bottle you could fill it in a restroom or somewhere. I
would just buy one of those big bottles and use it for the both of you.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com