[NAGDU] On The Go travel bowl review

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 15 12:57:54 UTC 2017

I bought a travel bowl from Julie's company On The Go, and used it quite a
bit these last few weeks.  When it's flat, it looks to me like a small,
rubber  Frisbee, but it opens out into a sturdy bowl big enough to easily
hold Krokus's cup of food or his ration of water.  It's very easy to clean
and dry, much better than the old canvas bowl I had.  And, flat, it stowed
neatly in my backpack pocket.  Once, I left it down after Krokus's breakfast
a little too long, and he put a small fang-hole in it when he started to
play with it, but it's near the top and wasn't a problem.  I'm very pleased
with it.

Tracy