[NAGDU] Worn teeth

Kolby Garrison kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:41:28 UTC 2017

Hello, Tracy,
My guide is five years old and just had to have four fractured teeth
repaired and all of her teeth cleaned due to periodontal disease. Her
dentist told me that the hardness of the object is what causes the damage
to the teeth. He also told me that fractured or worn teeth have nothing to
do with genetics and everything to do with what the dog is chewing on.
Something else that he talked with me about was that if your dog's breath
has any odor to it, that means that your dog has periodontal disease and
needs to have its teeth cleaned. I have a multiple step teeth brushing
process dental routine that I have implemented twice every day, and my
dog's teeth are still as clean as they were when she came out of surgery
six weeks ago. Her breath does not have any odor to it at all, and I am
very glad to have found a dental routine that works.
Thank you,
Kolby