[NAGDU] Worn teeth

Kolby Garrison kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:31:52 UTC 2017

Hello, Miranda,
I do the following twice every day. I use woven gauze; a CET Double-Ended
dog toothbrush dampened with water; and OxyFresh Pet Gel. The abrasiveness
of
the woven gauze helps to remove any plaque from the teeth. The brand of
woven gauze that I use is MedLine. The size of woven gauze is 4X4. I wipe
the teeth
with the woven gauze; brush the teeth with the dampened toothbrush; and
apply the OxyFresh Pet Gel to the dog's teeth and gums using my finger.
Thank you,
Kolby