[NAGDU] nagdu app on iphone

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 17 09:55:18 UTC 2017

Dear All,

	I realize we are a bit behind schedule on releasing our new app; however, our developer was also a bit behind with his development tasks - he and his wife have recently welcomed a new child into this world and the child took its sweet time doing so. Once life normalizes a bit more, I am certain Aaron will wrap the development and push out the new app! Please be patient; it will be well worth the wait!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.