[NAGDU] Travelling to Jamaica?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Aug 17 12:59:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,
My step-sister is getting married next June and is having a destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I'm considering going, but wonder what all I would need to do to prepare for the trip, regarding taking my guide dog. I need to get a passport for myself too! *smiles* Has anyone on this list travelled to Jamaica and if so what are the steps I need to take to get clearance for Mambo to accompany me on my trip? When should I start the process, and so on? Thanks so much for all your help!
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system