[NAGDU] Mobility jewelry

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 18 15:35:01 UTC 2017

The bracelet, and the Buzzclip, only detect obstacles.  My dog already does
that, but they work for overhead obstacles, and my dog is not so hot on
those.
The ring is supposed to also detect changes in elevation, like curbs and
edges.  I'm real curious about that, since it's different from the others.
I'm totally undecided on how useful any of these things are for us dog
users, and I'm interested to hear how they work for others.
Tracy