[NAGDU] Hotels and outdoor trash

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 18 15:45:11 UTC 2017

It seems that outdoor trash cans at hotels aren't as common as they used to
be; at least, I've not been able to find one all the time.

Gross warning for the squeamish!

My method, when I can't find an outdoor trash can for the baggy Krokus has
filled is to put the bfull baggy in my pocket, go back inside, put the poop
in a toilet, and put the empty baggy into the bathroom trash.  I use either
my room's bathroom or a public restroom.  I haven't noticed any extra
smelliness, when I've done it in my room.

Is this the method others use, or is there a better one?

Tracy