[NAGDU] Mobility jewelry

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Aug 19 18:32:18 UTC 2017

Sent a lik for Sunu as well:
http://www.sunu.io

The Buzz Clip is available from a bunch of places. one thing I like about that is that it's very flexible in its placement. You could use it for a ton of things, not just mobility. Like you could use it to tell when someone's approaching if you're expecting to meet someone, or you could use it to tell when the line moved, for example. I know there are some podcasts about it somewhere, but I'd have to find them.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name

> On Aug 19, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Tracy Carcione via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I have tried it.  I own the BuzzClip.  My husband, who uses a cane, found it pretty useful.
>
> Gabriel, and anyone else, you can google either BuzzClip or Sunu bracelet and find out more.  Buddy also sent the link for the ring he's ordered the other day.
> Tracy

>>> n