[NAGDU] Eclipse

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 20:14:55 UTC 2017

				I am way too excited about the eclipse. I
get the impression I'm one of the few on the list that is?
You can view it via a pin hole projector, or maybe a better way to say this
is you can keep your eyes safe.
People are buying the expensive glasses because this will be special and
because they will be nice keepsakes.

And, I'll point out as politely as I can, that many of our most profound and
meaningful experiences last a very short time. This is really no different.