[NAGDU] Back chaining

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 18:40:55 UTC 2017

The term is used widely amongst clicker trainers but don't know if it's something the programs teach as a part of their clicker training classes. I find this method to be very helpful like Hailey said she uses it for teaching a specific location like a hotel room. I'm a teacher who goes from school to school so have used this method with Soleil to teach the location of classes.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone